TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Welcome to Performance Racegear Pty Ltd.
At Performance Racegear we strive to provide you with the highest quality service, fastest delivery and competitive prices.
While we stock the vast majority of items in our warehouse, some items are special order only and can take slightly longer to arrive. Most of our supply base is in Europe and we have weekly deliveries so the normal lead time can be around 3-8 days subject to stock availability.
Should you have any immediate deadlines, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our “Contact Us” page.
Default shipping for all orders is via Toll Priority and is normally to your business address within 24-48 hour’s.
Exchange & Returns Policy
We understand that it can sometimes be difficult to choose the correct sizes when purchasing online. For this reason, we offer our customers a 7 day exchange policy in the case of incorrect size selection or change of mind.
Goods may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 7 days of receipt, subject to the following conditions;
1. You must contact us to confirm your request for Exchange or return and receive confirmation by email prior to returning any goods.
2. Items must be returned in unused, undamaged, unmarked and in original undamaged packaging in order to obtain a exchange, credit or refund.
3. Items are returned at customers expense.
4. Customer MUST include a prepaid post bag with senders name and address for return of exhanged goods. If goods are boxed, and cannot fit in prepaid bag
5. Include a copy of the invoice and exchange instructions (upsize, change of colour etc), order reference number and reason for return.
6. Once you ship the goods back please email with tracking details.
7. If items are returned after 14 days of receipt order, you may be subject to a 10 percent restocking charge.
8. We are unable to accept responsibility for returns that are undelivered, so it is important that you retain the tracking details for your returned postage so that the selected carrier can investigate any delivery issues.